1. If the pupil is attentive in class and completes his assignments satisfactorily and regularly, he/she will have little difficulty in obtaining good results at the examination. Parents are requested to attend to any weakness, immediately.
2. For the purpose of evaluating the pupil’s progress during the year and the achievement at the end of the year, the school has adopted the method of various assessments and three term exams.
3. Pupils absent from any examination paper will not be re-examined.
4. The marks obtained in all the assessments/examinations may be taken into consideration for promotion.
5. Students are not allowed to absent themselves from any term examinations. However, on medical grounds and at the discretion of the principal, students may absent themselves from one term exam; they will be awarded average grades in such cases.
6. All matters regarding promotions are left entirely to the discretion of the Head of the school and his/her decision shall be final.
7. The results of the examinations are final and cannot be reconsidered.
8. Students found copying or using unfair means during the examination will be punished with expulsion from a part of or the whole examination and will be awarded a zero in that paper.
9. Students who fail twice in the same class will be removed from the school roll.
10. Minimum passing marks are : Islamic and Arabic 50%; All other subjects 45%
11. Students are given retests at the end of the year on the basis of Ministry of Education approved rules. A minimum of 35% marks are needed for a retest. Retests can only be given in two subjects.
12. Retest information will be given on the mobile phone and on the email provided by the parent in the diary.
13. Students are required to present themselves on the scheduled days of the re-examination. Absence, for any reason whatsoever will result in failure.